How to find your ring size
- Take a ring that fits you well and measure in millimeters (mm) the inside part (diameter) of the ring, using a ruler.
- Match the millimeters with the table below.
- Wrap a thread or a measuring tape loosely around your finger.
- Mark with a pen the end of the thread (or the tape).
- Put the thread on a line and measure it’s length with the help of a ruler. Again match the millimeters you found with the sizes below.
And then follow the chart bellow..
*there is also a pretty good application you can also use : ring sizer